Thursday, January 31, 2013

C-Section

Well with a long labor from 0945-1700 with no change in my cervix...we needed to do a c-section. The Lord knows best and He got us through it. After about 5 minutes, Donovan and me were parents to a beautiful baby girl! McKenna Rose Burich.
She was:
6 lb 8 oz
19.5 inches
10 fingers and 10 toes
Born:
Wednesday January 30, 2013
At 1832...Donovan and me guessed just before we went into surgery what time she would be here...momma knows best cause I guessed 1832.
No one was allowed to come and visit after the surgery so after a quick peek grandma and grandpa Tegel and Uncle Zack got to briefly see her.
Just a few hours old and I already notice a change. What a wonderful gift from God and how blessed we are to start this wonderful journey...

More pictures to follow!!









No comments:

Post a Comment